Featured Item: Handmade Unakite Rose Niobium Necklace

I just love the combination of colors in Unakite. It has a great blend of olive green and coral/peach. Each bead is different because of the natural blend, which adds to its interest and variety. 


This necklace is 20 inches long, which is a great length to drape nicely, but still not get in your way. The Handmade niobium wire chain is made of hammered 20 gauge figure-8 loops. The niobium is anodized to be the color of bronze, and complements this design fabulously. The clasp is a modified "S" clasp which I have handmade, and it is comfortable, secure, and easy to put on and off. 


The pendant is a 4 cm (1 1/2 inches) across. A great centerpiece necklace. 


Find this item at my shop at ArtFire.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I allergic to my Trumpet?

Caring for Argentium Sterling Silver Jewelry

"Mom, I'm allergic to my braces"