Featured Item - Niobium Disk Earrings with Czech Glass Accent

Hammered Niobium Disk Earrings with Black Czech Glass

To date, this is still one of my favorite pairs of earrings. I think, in fact it tells quite a lot about where I am going as a jewelry designer. I love the elemental look of the raw niobium. The disks, to me, are beautiful all by themselves. Hammering the niobium into a shape for basic texture and strength just brings it to life. And the disk itself? Well, I ordered these, but I have a taste for cutting my own now, and there are tools for that . . .

The combination of niobium, and the bead itself, are an indulgence in shape and color. I realized these are not bright colors, but the combination captures an industrial style which to me is better than simple beauty - it's interesting.

By the way, they may "look" heavy but they're not. They're only 1 1/2 inches, similar to most of my earrings, and quite light in weight. To read more, go to:

My shop at Naturally Nickel Free at ArtFire.com.
To go directly to this item click here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I allergic to my Trumpet?

Caring for Argentium Sterling Silver Jewelry

"Mom, I'm allergic to my braces"