The Gift That Fits

Gift Certificates from Naturally Nickel Free

Okay, I know.  You're full of gift ideas and you never put things off until the last minute.  But just in case you have someone who's hard to shop for, or you happen to find that it's mid-December and you've put things off again, think about a gift certificate at Naturally Nickel Free.

Every item is nickel free, and will not cause or irritate a nickel allergy.  My shop also happens to be full of beautiful handmade wire art jewelry that anyone would love to wear. I work to keep my prices moderate, and am I always here to help you - before and after the sale.

Gift Certificates are available every day of the year.  You can choose the amount that fits your budget, and she will always be pleased with what you found.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I allergic to my Trumpet?

Caring for Argentium Sterling Silver Jewelry

"Mom, I'm allergic to my braces"