The Autumn Collection

Autumn Jasper Titanium Post Earrings
A Celebration of Color!

Autumn is absolutely my favorite season. After the sweltering heat of the summer, the cooling of the earth feels like new life to me. I get more energy and crave the outdoors. I marvel at the trees, wonder at the nature of color, itself, and am in awe at all the changes of life. Somehow the earth keeps turning, and her creatures and plants know just what to do.

It's also a time I can get outdoors with my family, renew connections to church and school, and just get out of my four walls for a while. I like to think that the urgency the animals feel before the first blast of winter is not so foreign to us, too. As modern humans, we think we've risen above simple instinct, but I feel that urgency, too - the need to get things done, reconnect and welcome change.

I would love to celebrate autumn's stunning colors with you. Please take a moment to enjoy my Autumn Collection at SupaDupa Boutique. I welcome you.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I allergic to my Trumpet?

Caring for Argentium Sterling Silver Jewelry

"Mom, I'm allergic to my braces"