The Shop is OPEN

No matter what you do, there's always a little last-minute holiday business to attend to. Inspired by the holidays, I've been trying to think of what I can do for my local customers once it's just a little too late to get the mail in time for Christmas. It's hard for me to speed up the mail (at least not much), but I can help some of you who are just within arms reach - who live in or near Des Moines and just like to shop in person.

So . . . the shop is OPEN! It's time to throw open the doors at 2620, put on some music and call it a party. Here's the deal:




Where: 2620 E. 9th Street, Des Moines, Iowa

When: Friday Dec 20 from 12 noon to 5 pm
            Saturday Dec 21 from 10 am to 3 pm

I hope you stop by - coffee's on. It's a good chance to see exactly what you want up close and in-person. No pressure to buy, but I love to have visitors. I have cute little gift bags on hand, ready for your order. 




Have a Very Merry, Very Happy, and Really Amazing Christmas. Be with your family and let the love fill your heart. 

Questions? Just email me. See you there!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I allergic to my Trumpet?

Caring for Argentium Sterling Silver Jewelry

"Mom, I'm allergic to my braces"