Valley Junction Art Market

Are you looking for a little something special to do this weekend? Art Fair season isn't over, and depending on where you look it's just beginning. This Sunday 9/14 from 11 am to 4 pm, you'll find me at The Valley Junction Art Market in West Des Moines. My booth is located on the west side of 5th Street near Railroad Avenue, just about in front of Mainstream Boutique at 115, 5th Street.

This is an outdoor fair in the fall, so come dressed for the weather. We hope it's a nice day, but I make no predictions since in my world, it's just a bad idea. All of the artists' tents are lined up along 5th Street in West Des Moines, well known as an antique, arts, crafts, and fashion district. There will be food vendors there, and handmade artists of every sort. Check out the event page if you want to read more.  I've been to this event in the past, and am really looking forward to being there. Just look for the little white tent cleverly labeled "Naturally Nickel Free."

The What-Where-and-When

• Historic Valley Junction Fall Art and Upcycle Market
• Sunday, September 14, 2014
• 11 am to 4 pm
• 5th Street between Vine Street (on the North) and Railroad Ave (on the South).
• West Des Moines, Iowa

See You There!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I allergic to my Trumpet?

Caring for Argentium Sterling Silver Jewelry

"Mom, I'm allergic to my braces"