Brag Book #1 | Beaded Horseshoe Link Bracelet

I just have to show you this niobium bracelet. I love horseshoe links because they just have so much body and gives the bracelet a real personality, but when I put beads along the edges of this chain, it really came to life. Because of the size of the beads compared to the overall size of the links, I couldn't quite get a bead on every single edge (of the wire) but I think I came up with something even better than I had planned. By putting a bead on alternating sides, I was able to get an "stepping stone" look which still flows easily and really speaks to me. How many are there? One. Cuz that's the way I roll. This bracelet is 7-3/4 inches long (19.5 cm). Interested? Click here. 

Niobium Bracelet with Green Jasper Beads Nickel Free
Niobium Bracelet with Green Jasper Beads Nickel Free Jewelry
Niobium Bracelet with Green Jasper Beads Nickel Free Jewelry

Niobium Bracelet with Green Jasper Beads Nickel Free Jewelry

Note: I'm going to start giving you some more product close-ups and personal perspectives labeled as my "Brag Book" so keep an eye out for more posts like this! -Donna

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I allergic to my Trumpet?

Caring for Argentium Sterling Silver Jewelry

"Mom, I'm allergic to my braces"